PART-TIME MARKETING MANAGER (HOME BASED)
We are a small, dynamic and disruptive health food brand launched in the UK 4 years ago. You can find our products stocked nationally across the UK, including Waitrose & Sainsbury’s.
With new products launching cross category in the next 12 months, this is an opportunity to be a part of an exciting growth stage!
You will be the company’s 1st in house marketing manager, working directly with the founder you will lead and be responsible for all marketing activities for the brand and have the opportunity to really put your own stamp on things.
You will be leading on the evolution and strategic vision of the brand and truly shape the future of an exciting small business.
The Person – Qualities & Experience
- 3-4 year’s marketing experience, preferably with a FMCG start-up or challenger brand
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Creative with a strong eye for detail
- A self-starter, able to take initiative and achieve objectives without continuous instruction
- Practical & hands on - gets things done
- Thrives in a dynamic environment without structure
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical and commercially minded
- Experience in launching new products
- Passion for health food/Paleo and our brand
- A bit of extra storage space for a marketing materials!
- The primary marketing contact for the PFC brand
- Lead the evolution of the strategic vision for the brand to drive awareness and trial of PFC with the target audience
- Manage the internal team; junior intern and Social Media Manager
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitor activity including trends, formats, pricing and anticipating opportunities for new products
- Shape, execute and implement the 2017/18 and future marketing plans including;
- Input on content production: graphic design, video, packaging, copy and photography
- In-store marketing and activation with key retail customers
- Key influencer activity
- Cultivating collaborations and partnerships
- Identifying the right events
- Sampling – identify the right opportunities and attend them
- Creating sales support materials
- Agency management
- Lead and manage PFC website
- You will work alongside the Social Media Manger and PR agency to shape and execute the PR and Social plans, ensuring they are fully aligned and integrated with marketing activity and objectives
- You will have an understanding of how to drive retail sales with in-store trade marketing activity, create trade marketing plans together with our retail sales manager & evaluate impact on sales and performance
- Attend trade shows and sampling events
- Manage and maintain the agreed budget – ability and understanding to make a small budget work hard!
- Work with the Founder to develop the annual financial budgets / P&L
- Salary Competitive
- 25 hours a week, spread over 3-5 days (flexible)
- Free granola and other goodies :)
- Start date a.s.a.p.
The role is home/remote based, but you must be in close proximity to London, ideally no more than 1 hour from central London to attend sampling events and team meetings.
Please send a cover letter, together with your CV to; Fran@paleofoodscompany.com Application deadline 23rd June, 2017.