Summer is on its way and we have the perfect breakfast recipe to celebrate; a smoothie bowl packed full of natural energy & green goodness!
Made with only the creamiest almond milk of course...
Makes two smoothie bowls
- Two large handfuls of spinach
- 1 small handful of kale (stems removed)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 banana
- 4 tbsp of hulled hemp seeds
- 250ml of Paleo Foods Co. 9% Almond Milk
- 4 ice cubes (adjust as desired)
- Coconut Flakes
- Chia Seeds
- Fresh Berries
- Our nutty granola!
1. Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until silky smooth. Add a bit of water or more almond milk if necessary to thin out.
2. Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding more banana (or maple syrup) for sweetness, or more spinach for a bright green hue.
3. Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings.
4. Enjoy right away!