Are you outgoing and friendly?
Able to work a few hours a week?
Do you love to meet new people?
Are you self-motivated? Reliable and punctual?
Interested in a healthy lifestyle? A real foodie?
Are you looking to do something you love and get paid?
The Paleo Foods Co. are looking for a London based, hard working, passionate student or part time worker who lives and breathes a healthy lifestyle and who wants to gain valuable experience in the health food industry.
We are looking for someone to be an ambassador for the brand; to drive awareness and share a genuine love for our products; someone who is great at building relationships and communicating with an array of different people, particularly our consumers.
In a nutshell… we believe that simple, honest ingredients speak for themselves. This is why our deliciously nutty grain-free granola and almond milk (with a whopping 9% almonds!) contain all natural, real ingredients.
You won’t find any additives, preservatives, colours, stabilisers, gluten, wheat or dairy in any of our products. We pride ourselves on creating products with only nourishing ingredients (and the nuttiest) and we believe that this makes us unique.
At Paleo Foods Co. we wish to spread the nutty love and change the way that people eat, particularly at breakfast time, for the better!
- Passionate - we are looking for someone enthusiastic who is as excited about granola and almond milk as we are!
- Dedicated - someone who is results driven with a can do attitude.
- Organised - someone who is able to juggle Paleo projects alongside other commitments.
- Creative - we are looking for someone who can think outside of the box.
- Flexible - someone who is available on an ad hoc basis — evenings, weekends, mornings etc.
- A little bit nutty… we are looking for someone fun who will bring personality into the role!
- London based
- Working with our amazing Paleo Foods Co. retailers
- Representing Paleo Foods Co. at events
- Booking in product demos with retailers
- Running in store samplings
- Building relationships with store managers
- Engaging with potential customers and spreading the Paleo Foods Co. message!
- Documenting events with photos and videos suitable for social media
- Providing detailed feedback from events and samplings
- Living the Paleo lifestyle and knowing our products inside and out
- Representing the brand and creating positive brand awareness
HOURS & SALARY
- Flexible hours and working days; London based
- Work is on an ad hoc basis. Note: this is not a 9-5 job; it could involve early mornings or evenings and weekends!
- Hourly rate dependant on experience.
- As much granola and almond milk as you can handle!
- A social and fun role.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travel expenses paid.
Do you want to join our team?
Please send your CV to: email@example.com